Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My adventrue in America!

In the past month I have learned a lot of new things. For instance, I learned about the Nittany Lion and what does it's name means. As I lived in a city surrounded by mountains, I have never seen a creek or a river in my life, I thought the creek was great, I tried to fish and canoe, but I didn't really like canoeing very much( it is too hard!! And too much work to do !!)

The Amish people were a new experience, too. We are not familiar with them in Saudi Arabia, and I didn't know any thing about them. I thought it was exiting to learn so much about them.

I have also learned new activities, I have learned bowling, ice- skating and volleyball. I am not good in any of them but I enjoyed the experiences.

The university had an ice skating activity before the beginning of classes, as I have never ice skated in my life it was an amazing experience. Although, I fall down a few times and hurt my back, I still had so much fun, and I hope I can do it again.

I find the most interesting thing is the library, I was told there were over 5 million book in it. I was very happy to hear that, this way I will never run out of fresh books to read!

I know I will have a great time studying in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment